- Using a screwdriver, pry up the top of the sub-zero refrigerator to reveal the condenser. Remove the top cover of the refrigerator from the body of the refrigerator by unscrewing all of the screws that hold it in place with your Philips screw driver. You’ll note that there are several of them, so unscrew them all at the same time. Remove the ground wire from the top cover by removing the screw located within the cover near to the condenser.
How do you remove a Sub-Zero top panel?
Remove the top cover of the sub-zero refrigerator, which is where the condenser is housed, and set it aside. Remove the top cover of the refrigerator from the body of the refrigerator by unscrewing all of the screws that hold it in place with your Philips screwdriver. There are a lot of these, so unscrew them all at once if possible. Removing a screw inside the top cover, next to the condenser, will allow you to disconnect the ground wire.
- The molding trim should be removed from the unit’s hinge side. Remove the magnetic caps on the hinge side of the door. Remove all hinge side screws from the hinge. Push from the handle side of the panel to the hinge side of the panel while the door is closed to remove the brackets. The panel will then be removed from the door.
How do you remove Sub-Zero freezer drawers?
By completely opening the freezer door, you can get the drawer out. Draw the upper basket to the front of the drawer. Holding the upper basket in position, lift the drawer handle and drag it forward while keeping the upper basket in place. To remove the baskets from the freezer, pull them out and up from the bottom.
How do you open the grill on a Sub-Zero refrigerator?
By completely opening the freezer drawer, you may remove it. Place upper basket in front of drawer by pulling up on the handle. Holding the upper basket in place, lift the drawer handle and drag it forward while keeping the upper basket in position. For removal from the freezer, carefully lift each basket from the bottom to the top.
How do you take apart a Sub-Zero drawer?
To remove the drawer from the BI-36F and Side-by-Side models, follow these steps:
- Move ahead until the basket comes to a complete halt in the drawer. Pull the two clips that are located behind the bottom front two corners of the basket forward, then raise the basket up and out. Installing drawer slides is as simple as pushing them in. Align the basket with the slides and push it back until it comes to a complete stop.
How do you remove shelves from a Subzero refrigerator?
- Remove the crisper glass shelf from the standoffs by lifting it straight up. Pull the shelf out of the compartment by pulling it forward. If the door is stopped at a 90-degree angle, it is possible that the shelf will need to be removed at an angle. The removal of the door shelves will be aided by their removal.
How do you remove wood panels from a GE Monogram refrigerator?
The following steps must be followed in order to remove the custom panels from Monogram built-in SxS refrigerators:
- Open the door 90 degrees
- remove the 6 Phillips head screws from the door handle or aluminum trim cover (if you’re using custom handles)
- and then remove the handle or aluminum trim cover from the door.
- Remove the six screws keeping the trim in place on the handle side
- raise the trim out of the way.
How do you remove refrigerator drawers?
To remove a storage drawer, just pull it forward until it comes to a halt. Models that are side-by-side and over-and-under are available.
- Incorporate the drawer slides into the drawer
- Align the drawer with the drawer slides and push back until it comes to a complete halt. To activate the drawer slides, press down on the front of the drawer.
How do you clean a Sub-Zero freezer?
To clean a Sub-Zero refrigerator, follow these steps:
- Off-loading the unit is essential. Allow 4-6 hours for the freezer to defrost or for components that have been taken from the freezer to come to room temperature. With a soft cloth, clean the surface with a light detergent, baking soda paste, and water. Thoroughly rinse and dry after use.
How do I remove Thermador freezer drawer?
How to Remove and Replace Drawers, Shelves, and Bins in a Refrigerator and Freezer
- Drawers. To remove a drawer, just take it out and raise it. To reinstall a drawer, simply pull the rails out and set the drawer on the rails. Return the drawer to its original position in the appliance.
How do you clean a Sub-Zero 685 condenser?
To clean the condenser region, attach a soft bristle brush attachment to your vacuum and vacuum the area thoroughly. Cleaning the condenser can be accomplished with a paint brush, an air compressor set on a low setting, or a can of pressurized air.