- The left side should be used if the Sub-Zero is placed on its side while being moved such that the front of the device is towards the left. Because of the location of the sealed system and other components, the left side should be used if the device is put on its side. Should the need arise, Sub-Zeros may be adjusted so that their rear side faces down as well.
How do I move a large built in refrigerator?
Follow These Steps to Move a Fridge in a Safe and Secure Way
- Empty the unit and defrost it completely. Disconnect the refrigerator in accordance with the instructions in the user handbook. Create a movement plan after taking measurements of the refrigerator and entrances. Remove any barriers, such as doors, that may be present. Slide the refrigerator out of the way and secure it to the dolly. Tilt the refrigerator back and move it carefully (and gently).
How do you move a 700 pound refrigerator?
Empty the unit and defrost it thoroughly. Connect the refrigerator in accordance with the instructions in the owner’s handbook. Create a movement strategy by measuring the fridge and doorways. If required, remove obstructions such as doors. Refrigerator should be removed and placed on dolly. Carefully (and carefully) tilt the refrigerator back and relocate it.
Can you lay a Sub-Zero fridge on its side?
Clean out the unit and defrost it. Disconnect the refrigerator according to the instructions in the user handbook. Create a relocation strategy by measuring your refrigerator and doorways. Remove any obstructions, such as doors, that may be in the way. Slide the refrigerator out of the way and strap it to the dolly. Tilt the fridge back and move it carefully (and gently).
Can you move built-in refrigerator?
If you don’t handle a built-in refrigerator with care, it might fall over. As a general rule, it is not advised that you move the appliance on your own, but rather with the assistance of another person who does not have any health or back problems. Before relocating the refrigerator, Safewise recommended that the coils be cleaned and the plug be securely covered with plastic wrap.
Where is the plug on a Sub-Zero refrigerator?
The plug is located in the center of the back of the unit and cannot be accessed from the front of the unit or without removing the product from the installation aperture (see illustration). For further information on how to install the product, go to the product Installation Guide.
How do you shift a fridge?
In the middle of the unit’s rear, there is a plug that cannot be reached from the front of the unit or without removing the product from the unit’s installation aperture. For further information on how to install the device, please see the product Installation Guide..
- Remove the contents of the refrigerator
- disconnect the water connections and wires
- defrost the refrigerator if required
- and remove the doors if necessary. Floors, walls, and the refrigerator should all be protected. Use a dolly to physically move the refrigerator. Place it in the truck in a secure location. Put everything back together and reconnect it in the new residence.