- Assembly of the Control Panel………………. The electronic control system’s information input and read-out area is positioned at the top of the refrigerator or freezer compartment, on the left side of the control panel. Membrane Switch………………………… Involved as a component of the control panel assembly, this component contains the function
How do I reset my Sub-Zero refrigerator?
To reset a Sub-Zero product, follow these steps:
- Turn the machine off by pressing the power button on the control panel. If your machine has a dial control, set it to zero (0) or turn it completely off. Turn off the house circuit breaker that serves the device for 30 seconds and then turn it back on. Re-evaluate the operation of the unit.
How do I unlock Sub-Zero control panel?
If the dispenser is equipped with a Lock button, the following steps must be taken:
- To activate the dispenser lock, press and hold the button for three seconds. When the dispenser is locked, the lock icon is illuminated to indicate that it is locked. The water and ice dispensing functions are disabled when the dispenser is locked. To unlock, press and hold the button for three seconds.
What is refrigerator control panel?
When it comes to your refrigerator, the electronic control board serves as the “brains” that regulates the operation of essential components such as the compressor and fans. Another indicator of a faulty refrigerator control board is the inability of fans, lights, or other components to function properly.
Where is the light button on Sub-Zero refrigerator?
When using an over-and-under refrigerator, the freezer light, the fan, and the ice maker switch are located on the back wall of the unit, behind the ice bin, or beneath the ice maker, depending on the model.
How do you troubleshoot a Sub-Zero refrigerator?
For a Sub-Zero refrigerator that already exists
- Check the compartment’s setpoint temperatures to make sure they are within range. Check to see that the door closes properly and has not been left ajar for an extended period of time. Make any necessary adjustments or remove anything that is preventing the door from shutting. Examine the door gasket or rubber for signs of wear. For a period of time, fresh goods or hot food will elevate temperatures.
Why did my Sub-Zero stopped working?
Check to verify that the power cable is firmly connected to the unit’s electrical socket. Unplug the unit and re-plug it into the outlet. Check to see if the electrical outlet is operational. Test with a different appliance, extension cable, or phone charger to see if the problem persists.
How do you open a Sub-Zero water dispenser?
Steps to Confirm the Issue:
- To turn on the dispenser lock, press and hold the Light button for 5 seconds, then release it. When the dispenser is locked, the lock indication (key icon) beneath the Light button flashes to indicate this. The water and ice dispensing functions are disabled when the dispenser is locked. Light must be held down for 5 seconds in order to unlock.
Do Sub-Zero refrigerators have water?
The latest Sub-Zero refrigerators, the 42-inch wide BI-42SID and 48-inch wide BI-48SID built-in versions, now have an inside ice and water dispenser in addition to the traditional external dispenser. Additionally, an innovative Sub-Zero water filtration technology dramatically minimizes impurities while retaining the fresh flavor of clean water and ice, which is particularly important in the kitchen.
How do I reset my sub zero filter?
To pick the air filter settings, press and hold the flowing air icon in the middle of the display for 5 seconds to bring up the menu. If a filter is available to replace the existing filter, select Reset Filter from the drop-down menu. To reset the filter life, select Yes from the drop-down menu.
What does the wrench symbol mean on a Sub Zero refrigerator?
Service Icon Appearance: When the VS24 Vacuum Seal Drawer does not get a satisfactory seal, the service icon will show. Using a wet cloth, wipe the lid gasket clean. If the service icon does not disappear or does not disappear within a short period of time, service is required to correctly diagnose and fix the product.
What happens when fridge light goes out?
A total power loss to the house will result in the failure of the lightbulb in the refrigerator, as well as the failure of every other light fixture and appliance in your residence. If this occurs, try to keep the refrigerator door closed as much as possible to safeguard the food within until the electricity is re-established.