- On the control panel of your washer, select “Specialty Cycles” from the drop-down menu. As you scroll through the specialized cycles, turn on the cycle selector knob to ensure that you reach the Clean Washer cycle, which is denoted by the words “System Clean” on the LCD display. To start a washer-cleaning cycle, press the start button on your device.
Why is my Electrolux washer not starting?
First, check to see if power is being delivered to the electrical outlet. Alternatively, if the electrical outlet is getting electricity but the washer is not starting, it is possible that the power cord is faulty. To detect if the power cable is faulty, use a multimeter to check the cord for electrical current. If the power cable is not receiving electricity, it should be replaced.
What are the steps in laundry?
How to Do Laundry in 10 Simple Steps (with Pictures)
- Pay Attention to the Labels. Check the care labels on your clothing and linens, and then sort them. Organize your laundry by color first, then by size:
- Sort Again Sort each pile one more time according to the type of cloth in it. Decide on a Detergent to use. Choose a water temperature and run the cycle. Final Verification.
- Load the washer
- unload the washer
- load the washer
What are the five steps of washing clothes?
Hand-washing garments requires five stages.
- Step 1: Soak the clothes in detergent for a few minutes. Fill the huge bin with enough water to completely submerge the items, then add the laundry detergent powder. Step 2: Wash and dry your clothes.
- The next step is to rub the clothing against the washing board. Step 4: Rinse the clothing. Step 5: Hang the items to dry.
What are the 5 stages of laundry process?
Processes involved in laundry include washing (often with water including detergents or other chemicals), agitating, rinsing, drying, pressing (ironing), and putting clothes away.
What does the leaf mean on Electrolux washer?
If you’ve selected the most environmentally friendly combination of spin speed, temperature, and further choices, a little leaf icon will appear on the display screen. Efficiency is more difficult to achieve than you would assume. A washer’s water and power consumption, as well as the amount of water it spins out, are all measured in gallons per minute.
How do you use a digital washing machine?
How to operate a front-loading washing machine
- Add your clothing to the mix. Make sure you leave enough room at the top of the drum for you to be able to fit your hand inside. Choose a cycle.
- Unload and load the laundry.
- Select the cycle. Select your preferred temperature. Choose the most appropriate spin cycle. Close the door and push the go button.
- Unload the laundry.
How do I reset my Electrolux washing machine?
Start by turning the machine off at the power outlet, waiting one minute, and then turning it on again. If you still don’t see any improvement, you can attempt a Master Reset. This will completely reset all of the onboard componentry, and it is frequently used effectively by appliance service specialists. Open and close the washing machine door six times in a span of 12 seconds, then repeat the process.
How do I turn off the control lock on my Electrolux washing machine?
It may be easily rectified by following the steps outlined below: To activate or deactivate this feature, press and hold the Stains/Prewash (10) and the Extra Rinse (7) buttons at the same time in a quick and consistent way until the padlock no longer appears on the LED display.