- The mouthpiece of your phone should be positioned between the Smart Diagnosis logo and the POWER button on your phone. After hitting the Start Diagnosis button, press and hold the TEMP button for a few seconds until a countdown appears on the washer’s LCD display. Please keep the phone in its current location until the tone transmission is complete.
How do I set up LG Smart Diagnosis?
Make sure you’re using the SmartThinQ App on your phone, and that you’ve selected Smart Diagnosis from the menu. To turn on the washer, press the POWER button. The mouthpiece of your phone should be positioned between the Smart Diagnosis logo and the POWER button on your phone.
How do you use LG diagnosis?
When the call center instructs you to do so, place the mouthpiece of your phone in front of the speaker and talk into it. Smart DiagnosisTM may be done on your smartphone by downloading and installing the SmartThinQ app.
- To access the settings menu on your phone, hit the SETTINGS button. Activate the SMART DIAGNOSIS button. Select the START SMART DIAGNOSIS option from the drop-down menu.
What is the use of smart diagnosis?
In addition, it can quickly and easily detect phone status at any time and from any location, locate phone problems, and provide an official version of the troubleshooting method as well as different solutions based on the problem type in order to resolve the majority of software and setting difficulties.
How do you use smart diagnosis on LG range?
To utilize the Wi-Fi diagnosis feature, first launch the LG smart range app, and then select the smart diagnosis option from the drop-down menu. To proceed, simply read the brief description and click on “OK.” Simply press on the Wi-Fi diagnosis button in the smart diagnosis window that appears in a new screen.
How do I use Smart ThinQ app?
To begin, pick the operating system for your smartphone.
- Open the Google Play Store application on your Android smartphone. Enter “lg thinq” into the search function on your computer’s keyboard. Open the LG ThinQ app detail screen and pick INSTALL from the drop-down menu.
How do I troubleshoot my LG dishwasher?
To get your dishwasher up and running again, follow these steps:
- Double-check to make sure the dishwasher is plugged in properly and that no circuit breakers have been tripped. Check that the dishwasher’s water supply line is properly connected, as it requires water to function properly. Check to verify that the door is completely closed and that the door latch is functioning properly.
How do I troubleshoot my LG washer?
The Best Way to Troubleshoot LG Washer Issues
- Check for foreign items in the drum and drain filter.
- Adjust the leveling feet at the base of your LG washer. Check the condition of your hoses. Make sure there’s enough electricity. If none of the above methods are successful, contact LG customer care.
What is smart diagnosis on my LG fridge?
This function of your smart refrigerator allows it to broadcast and troubleshoot information by audio or Wi-Fi diagnostics, allowing you to keep track of what’s going on with your refrigerator.