How can I reset the status light on my water filter?
- After replacing the water filter, hold down the MAX COOL and MAX ICE buttons for three seconds to reset the water filter. It will flash the symbol and play a tone when a three-second countdown has been completed on the display.
- HotPoint — For roughly 8-10 seconds, press and hold the “Reset” button on your keyboard. Jenn-Air — Press and hold the “Light” and “Lock” buttons simultaneously until the filter light flashes twice in rapid succession (usually 5-10 seconds) Press and release the “Light” button on your Kitchen Aid five times in rapid succession
How do you reset the filter light on a KitchenAid refrigerator?
For 3 seconds, press and hold the “WATER FILTER” button on the remote control. Following a reset, the water filter symbol returns to its original BLUE color and the words “Replace Filter” are no longer visible on the display.
Where is the reset button on a KitchenAid refrigerator?
Every time the water filter is removed and replaced with a new one, you must reset the KitchenAid refrigerator. This is a simple procedure. According to KitchenAid, the filter status light may be reset by pushing and holding the filter reset button located on the display until the light turns off. The system of the refrigerator will be reset as a result of this action.
Why are the lights in my KitchenAid refrigerator not working?
KitchenAid refrigerator light not working? Here are some common fixes. It’s possible that the light assembly is faulty. Generally, if the light socket receives electricity but the light bulb does not illuminate, this indicates that the light socket is faulty. If the light socket is faulty, it should be replaced.
How do I put my KitchenAid refrigerator in diagnostic mode?
The diagnostics mode may be accessed by pressing both the control POWER button and the water filter RESET button at the same time for three seconds. To move the diagnostics procedure forward, do the following: The water filter reset button must be held down for 2 seconds or until it beeps in order to move on to the next phase in the sequence.
How do you program a KitchenAid refrigerator control board?
Questions and Answers (Q&A)
- Press and hold the WATER Keypad.
- Press and hold the LL Keypad.
- Press and hold the WATER Keypad. Wait three seconds after releasing the WATER Keypad. The programming mode will be indicated by the display of PE on the control. By tapping the LL Keypad a second time, the entry has been verified. The current Program CODE will be shown on the control.
How do you reset the water filter light on a Kenmore Elite refrigerator?
For the CHANGE FILTER light to blink again, press and hold the LIGHT and LOCK pads simultaneously until the CHANGE FILTER light blinks again (approx. 3 seconds). The control has now been reset for another 12 months or 416 gallons of water.
How do I reset my KitchenAid refrigerator ice maker?
Close the freezer door and wait for it to reset for 10 seconds before opening it again. Close the door by pressing the door’s switch three times in a row. Allow it to sit for a few seconds to allow the ice maker to reset. The blinking lights should be turned off as a result of this.
How do you change the water filter on a KitchenAid side by side refrigerator?
Located in the top right-hand corner of your refrigerator, your water filter cover may be found there.
- Gently pull the filter door up from the bottom. Remove the filter in its entirety and throw it away. Remove the protective covers from the O-rings on your new filter and set them aside.
- It is important to ensure that the arrow on the new filter points upward when inserting it into the slot: